Money-Saving HVAC Maintenance in Charlotte, NC and All Surrounding Areas
Washing your car, changing its oil and rotating its tires are routine steps you take to keep it running reliably. Your home’s HVAC system is similar to your car in that it requires regular maintenance to function effectively and efficiently. At Caryl Mechanicals Heating & Cooling, we design our preventive heating and air conditioning maintenance services with your system, budget and comfort in mind. Rest assured, “We’re a company you can afford to trust.”
Benefits of Signing Up for Our Caryl Comfort Agreement
Saving money and the environment is at the forefront of every homeowner’s mind. Did you know that your HVAC system is responsible for about half of your household’s energy consumption? Maximizing its efficiency will help you achieve your energy-saving goals. Here are some of the benefits of investing in our Caryl Comfort Agreement:
- Improved system capacity.
- Lower heating and cooling bills.
- Fewer breakdowns and repairs.
- Extended equipment life.
- 15-percent discount on repairs.
Our Comfort Advisors Check All Parts of Your HVAC System
The key to any maintenance program is a comprehensive list of checks that ensure your HVAC system operates as it should. Our comfort advisors complete these checks:
- Cleaning of outdoor condensing coils.
- Leaf and debris removal from outdoor unit.
- Check temperature drop across evaporator coil.
- Check evaporator coil (additional cost to clean).
- Remove and clean burner if necessary.
- Clean the flame sensor.
- Check gas valves and pressures.
- Checker igniter for wear.
- Check thermocouple for wear.
- Check strip heat.
- Inspect heat exchanger for rust, stress and cracks.
- Verify sequenced operation.
- Check temperature rise/first stage heat.
- Auxiliary and emergency heat.
- Verify system defrost.
Spring and Fall Checks
- Clean blower compartment and check operations.
- Check refrigerant balance.
- Add 1lb. of refrigerant if necessary.
- Check and lubricate motors.
- Check, level and calibrate the thermostat.
- Inspect and clean all safety switches.
- Inspect and check electrical components.
- Tighten electrical connections.
- Check capacitors.
- Check electrical disconnect.
- Verify proper breaker size.
- Clean condensate line.
- Inspect ducts for leakage.
- Check filters.
Trust Caryl Mechanicals Heating & Cooling
Building long-term relationships with our customers based on trust is our number one goal. Caryl Mechanicals Heating & Cooling offers flat-rate pricing, provides a 100-percent satisfaction guarantee and never charges overtime fees. To schedule maintenance in Ballantyne, Charlotte, Matthews, Monroe, Mooresville, Waxhaw or the surrounding areas in North Carolina, contact us today. We’ll keep your HVAC system in excellent condition.